BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, May 4, 2013

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 76

          Why do I call my ministry Bread of Life? I gave it that name about 30 years ago when I was starting out in ministry. It’s been a long time from then until now, but the name remains the same and the meaning has never changed.  In John 6:35 Jesus says “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” I wanted people to know that Jesus was the catalyst for what I do under this banner. I wanted people to know that Jesus means more to me than my own life. I wanted people to know that although I don’t always act like it, I love Jesus Christ with my whole heart, mind and soul.
          When Jesus says whoever comes to Him will never go hungry or thirsty, He is referring to a spiritual hunger and thirst. We can have full bellies and yet still be in sin. Jesus Christ meets our every need. So when I present Bread of Life Ministries to the masses, I want them to know that I represent the One who can meet all their needs and bring peace to their souls. I want them to know that forgiveness for anything and everything they have ever done is only a prayer away. That is why I call my ministry Bread of Life. rlk