BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Monday, December 18, 2017

Thoughts From a Random Mind

IT’S NOT ME
            I’m not a prophet, nor am I a preacher … I am a writer. I use words to convey thoughts to those who would read what I have written. I’m no one special. I am to God and I am to my wife and daughters, but I’m nobody of any consequence. Yet God has chosen me to present a message to those who need to hear it. Everything I write isn’t awesome or inspiring or even encouraging, but I believe it’s what I’ve been called to do. So I write … words … one after the other until I feel I am finished saying what I feel led to say.
          Some days I have nothing to say. Some days I feel what I have written is blah. That is usually the day someone emails me to say it was just what they needed to hear at that particular moment.
          My message is pretty basic … love God, read his word, commit to serve him and do everything in your power to imitate Christ each day. I say this because it’s NOT all about you and it’s not about me. It’s about God IN you and me. It’s about letting him take the wheel. It’s about being Christ to others. It’s about steering the accolades for anything you might do that blesses another directly to God. I’ve said this before in my life and I say it again now: Anything anyone ever sees in me that is good, kind, generous, loving, selfless isn’t me at all. Left to my own devices I would be a wretch of the worst sort. No, it’s not me; it’s my Lord at work in me. Is he working in you? Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!    rlkeller


No comments: