BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Now from the deepest depths of my random mind comes …

Sporadic Snippets I have a tee shirt that says,“Dogs are my favorite people.” The more I’m around humans, the more I find my shirt to be true. … People can sure be jerky at times. With God’s help, we must keep from being a jerk ourselves while we seek to overlook the jerkiness in others. … The mean-spirited, intolerant behavior of man seems to be more and more prevalent in certain regions of the U.S. As believers we mustn’t allow ourselves to fall into that trap. It is a downward spiral, a whirlwind that can be inescapable, taking you to a desperate, depressing, and dangerous place both emotionally and psychologically. … How do people live without the Lord? …  
Note:  During the course of my day things cross my mind that I jot down. I hope you will find some benefit from these snippets. They are nothing more than random fragments of thought that I put down on paper.

No comments: