BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Monday, August 30, 2021

Thoughts from a Random Mind

Last night I believe the Lord allowed me to feel the heaviness his heart feels regarding all that is transpiring in the world at this time. The rampant sin without question breaks his heart. The unnecessary loss of life grieves him. I felt a great heaviness in my spirit and in my heart. I reflected on all the gross sin that is taking place worldwide with all the corruption, lies, crimes against humanity and needless death and became despondent. It isn’t God’s will for this to take place, but the free will that man has been afforded has unfortunately led to this. God is not surprised by all this, but I believe it hurts his heart all the same. I suppose it would be somewhat like how a loving parent feels when one of their children becomes addicted to drugs or alcohol. I never experienced that myself, but sometimes you don’t have to experience something to be able to have empathy. May God’s mercy flood our planet in such a way that millions of folks turn from their evil ways and embrace the gospel of Christ and in so doing have a fresh start at really living. Amen.

As always, till next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!!

Richard Keller

Bread of Life Ministries

No comments: