BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Thoughts from a Random Mind

        Lately I’ve heard that Christmas originated in Rome as a pagan holiday and Jesus was really born in September. In a time when truth seems so hard to latch onto, I’ve come to the conclusion that Christmas is what you make it. To me Christmas celebrates the birth of the Christ child. It’s all I’ve known my entire life and I am 66 years old. To me it isn’t a pagan holiday, it’s a time to decorate your house in a spirit of joy. I don’t care what they say the tree stands for … I simply don’t see it that way. I see a decorated tree as something wonderful … something pretty to look at. None of any of this means anything less than Christ’s birth and the celebration thereof. I am on vacation into January and plan to enjoy this holiday season. It’s my favorite time of the year … it goes way too fast for me. I love giving gifts. Getting gifts is nice too but giving is more in line with God’s heart. It’s not about money spent or the number of gifts received. It’s about remembering the night over 2000 years ago when God sent his son to be born of Mary. It was all part of his great salvation plan to save mankind from sin. THAT is what Christmas means to me. And when New Year’s Day rolls around I’ll make another spiritual resolution. It always starts with being more like Jesus in my daily life. That’s something we should seek each day of the year in my opinion. This truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

 

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY THIS CHRISTMAS DAY & MAY YOUR NEW YEAR BE FILLED WITH GOOD HEALTH & HAPPINESS.

 

In His name & for His glory,

Richard Keller

Bread of Life Ministries

No comments: