BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Word for Today

Hello friends ... tomorrow I embark on a 20 day work marathon. In other words, working in a Logistics environment as I do, our customers consider this time of year their peak season. Therefore, I will be working from tomorrow thru Saturday, December 10th with no days off except Thanksgiving. You may remember me saying in the past that if I feel I don't have the time to do the research to put together a proper blog posting, then I will find and post something else, such as the Word for Today postings I put up. I've been super busy lately and am only able to prepare a proper posting several times a week and for the next 21 days there may be more of the Word for Today postings. This will be a temporary situation. I trust you will understand and stick with me during this busy time. Please pray for me as my body hasn't been handling the heavy work load as it once did when I was younger. God will see me thru this brief change in schedule and He will receive all the glory without question. Thank you all and God bless you ... .

______________________________________________




No comments: