BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Thoughts from a Random Mind

            As I was trying to encourage my wife when I got home from work, the Lord planted an idea in my head. I ran with it. My job has already cut our hours by 6 per week and because it has gotten sooooo slow there are discussions about further cuts. I'm at peace with anything that happens because I know God's in absolute control of all things, but my wife was allowing the situations that were arising to overwhelm her. I told my wife that if we believe in God (and we do) then we know He can be trusted.                                                                                                     

             Scripture tells us in Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you & not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future." Psalms 37:25 (NIV) says, "I was young & now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread." Faith Building Moments are also Faith Defining Moments. 

We truly have nothing to fear. Almighty God is the Creator of ALL THINGS! Instead of being afraid or worried about the darkness that is all around us, focus on Christ who conquered the darkness. If we stay close to the Lord & trust Him over all other people or things, we will begin to feel that "peace that passes all understanding" that scripture talks about. Determine NOT to be like Peter when, at the behest of our Lord, he climbed overboard onto the water, only to sink when his focus flipped from Jesus to his surroundings. 

Jesus tells us in the Gospels that it only takes a mustard seed of faith to move mountains. God loves us and will always look out for us. Instead of focusing on the negative, shift your focus to the cross and allow the Spirit of God lift you up. Maintain your faith and trust in God no matter what you experience with your senses. God is in complete & totally control of everything & either causes or allows everything that takes place in this world for His own purposes. He can be relied upon. Allow your faith to explode into that which will carry you forward thru each calamitous event. Praise His name as you go. Amen? Amen! Love y'all. Keep the faith and let it grow. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing....

In His name & for His glory,

Richard Keller

Bread of Life Ministries

No comments: