BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, April 21, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 23

This song reminds me of me; does it remind you of anyone you know?

BEST I CAN

Been thinking about all of those lies that You heard me say/ I can't make them go away/ Been thinking about all the mistakes You've seen me make/ When I can barely hold on/ You promise You won't let me go

(Chorus) And I want You to know I don't live a perfect life/ But God knows I'm trying the best I can/ And I have wasted so much time/ Pretending I'm not lyin’ about who I am/ Now I'm living the best I can

Been thinking about how it's so hard to see what You see in me/ Would You lay it out for me?/ Been thinking about how this isn't the way that I thought (my life) would be/ When I can barely hold on/ You promise You won't let me go/

(Chorus)

I'm breaking down and now I've found a reason to make it this time around/ No matter where I go, I want You to know I know that I'm never alone

(Chorus)

< Song by Decyfer Down; album: Crash; Sony Records; 2009.>