BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, July 28, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 36

          Life can be a peculiar thing. One day you’re flying high and all is right with the world, the next everything comes crashing down. I have spent more time in my life apologizing for idiotic things I have either said or done that I am nearly exhausted. You would think I would have learned my lessons by now, but I still say and do some pretty stupid things from time to time. I believe I am starting to learn though. At 57 years of age I think it’s about time. Through all the rubble that has been left in my wake, there is hope. I serve a patient God who knows me so much better than I know myself. I am trying not to look backward at the rubble, but rather forward at the promise of a new tomorrow. God has been very gracious and kind to me in spite of my own stupidity. Yes, I am incredibly hard on myself, but I always have been so that is no surprise. Perhaps being hard on myself has been a godsend in a way for I always knew better than the way I was acting and held myself to a lofty goal of living right. God didn’t look at my past mistakes and cast me aside, but rather embraced me and gave me the love and patience I needed to get to where I am now. The books I write are from a heart that has been bruised and beaten up, yet still has passion for God. I love God so much and yet have never seen Him. I know that is possible because I have a relationship just like that this side of heaven. I know a dear brother in Christ who lives in Tulsa, OK. I have never laid eyes on him either, but he has been a source of kindness, acceptance and inspiration through the last 9 years we have known each other. It is that relationship that helps me accept that God is real and it doesn’t matter one little bit that I cannot see Him. Without God I have no idea where I would be or what I would be doing, but I know this, it wouldn’t be nearly as exciting or rewarding.

Lord, thank You for my life. You saved me from myself and for that I am eternally grateful. Help me live a better life for You.

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!