BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Friday, June 21, 2013

OUR LOVE REWARDED

“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.” - Psalm 91:14-15
 
          What a wonderful promise! If we love God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength, He will watch over us and protect us from harm. Why do we love God? We love God because He loved us first (1 John 4:19). When we call out to Him, He will answer. When we are in trouble He will provide a way of escape. This is not a superficial love we are speaking of, but rather a deep, abiding, genuine love that is borne out of our realization that He has saved us from eternal peril. How do we show our love to a God that cannot be seen? We show it by obeying His decrees, for in them is life. God knows us intimately and therefore knows exactly what is best for us. It’s a glorious exchange; a life without direction for a life with purpose. God alone can provide this for us as we love and obey Him throughout our lives. Until next time … walk with the King and be a blessing!