BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Thoughts From A Random Mind

THE NOISE EXPLOSION  

      We are bombarded with stimuli nearly every waking moment of every day.  How, as believers in Christ, can we be victorious in our battle to be quiet before the Lord. Something that tends to work for me is to close my eyes, no matter where I am, and focus on all the sounds around me. Slowly I dismiss each sound until I am hearing virtually nothing. I’m tuned out so I can tune in, if you know what I mean. I then try to shift my focus onto the spirit. It doesn’t always work for me because I am easily distracted, but I’ve been working on it for years so I’m slowly improving in my efforts to tune in to the Lord. Perhaps there is something you can do that works for you. God wishes to minister to us, guide us and grant us peace in even the most trying times. Cultivating a peaceful spirit is a benefit to focusing on the peace giver. Make the effort to spend time in Christ’s presence by adjusting your focus and concentrating on the silence amidst the chaos. Until next time, walk with the King today and be a blessing! RLKeller


No comments: