BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Word for the Day

     It's that time of year again ... the time of year when my work hours expand and I have less time to write my devotional. Have no fear, I will post something encouraging and inspiring on my normal Mon-Sat days. The reason for this is that I never want to simply slap something together just so I post a devotional. Only if I have the time to devote to writing a meaningful post will I endeavor to do so. Please pray for me that I can negotiate my time well so as not to cheat the Lord. He uses me to do what I do and I never want to take that for granted. I love y'all and ask the Lord to bless each and every one of you and your families with whatever he determines you need the most. rlkeller
-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments: