BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thoughts from a Random Mind

Job 1:8-10a
            Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.” “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied.  “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has?”
            I often pray for a hedge of protection to be placed around my wife, our entire extended family and myself. This is such a time with COVID-19 raging all around us. I simply ask God for this hedge each morning on my way to work. I believe and trust that God will honor my request because he loves me. I also believe that even if I did get the virus, in spite of my prayers, it would be allowed by God for a specific purpose in my life. But until that day, if it comes, I will trust and obey my Lord. 
            Many media outlets are doing the citizenry of this country no favors as their negative coverage has caused many people to literally be scared out of their wits. I refuse to live in fear. I shall abide by the health instructions given regarding the washing of hands and 6ft social distancing, but I will not allow myself to be immobilized by fear. I fear the Lord; as in revere him with awe and wonder. Terror need not enter my life. 
            Our minds can, at times, be our own worst enemy as it wanders, sorting thru the information that the world is circulating daily. We mustn’t cling to every word said. The information disseminated is inconsistent and therefore not entirely trustworthy. Find a reliable source for your information like https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus. And no matter what, trust God. He will not fail you. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing! rlkeller

No comments: