BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Monday, March 15, 2021

The Lord is with Us

“The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Psalm 118:6 NIV

There is no question that it is far better to place your trust in Almighty God than in mortal man. There is nothing mortal man can do for you or to you. God, the knower of all things and the protector of the righteous, watches over us at all times. Scripture tells us that God neither slumbers, nor does he sleep. [a] Therefore, he is completely aware of all your comings and goings … and the comings and goings of your enemies as well.

As with Job, there may be things you go thru in your life that God has allowed for a very specific reason. We may never know the reason, but that is where we must allow our trust in God to take over. He will never do anything to harm us. Please understand that while mortal man can take your life, no one can take your soul. This is why we should serve God with reckless abandon, because nothing can stop a move of God. 

I can tend to be a very quiet, docile sort of person a lot of the time, so I need very much to try to jolt myself awake in the face of the calamitous events we see unfolding all around us. So, when I write things that may seem forceful, it is first meant to jostle me into moving on behalf of the Lord. My devotionals started back in 2011 as a means of inspiring myself and it has blossomed into what you read today. I am no spiritual giant by any means which is why I feel a kinship to other believers because I believe in my heart that many of you may be just a little bit like me. I love the Lord with all my heart and pray daily for more boldness as I travel thru this life. God uses me as he wills, and he uses you all the same way. Let’s be open to the movement of his Spirit so that we might minister to this corrupt and evil society in which we live as God wishes us to. We have nothing to fear but fear itself [b]. And fear has no place in the life of a believer.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing.

Richard Keller

Bread of Life Ministries

[a] Psalm 121:3-4. The psalmist writes, ‘He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.’”

[b] FDR’s 1933 Inaugural Speech: Opening line … So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is … fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.”

No comments: