BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Monday, March 29, 2021

Thoughts from a Random Mind

    I go thru periods where I doubt my own abilities. I wonder if others go thru that as well. There are times when I draw into myself and don’t want to participate with others. Sometimes reality eludes me. I wonder if that’s due to seeing the Matrix movies when they came out < chuckle >. We all go thru various difficult periods in our life. We largely keep it all to ourselves because we don’t have anyone in our lives that care the way we think they should. Our spouses care, but we still manage to keep things inside. I think, for me anyway, I don’t know how to coherently verbalize what’s rolling around in my alleged rational mind. Just because I’m a follower of Jesus Christ doesn’t make me exempt from having irrational thoughts. I am human, made by God’s own hand. We all enhance or harm ourselves throughout our lives based on those things outside of God that have influenced us. Am I alone? Can anyone relate? I know God loves me and though I find that pretty incredible, as in hard to believe, I don’t doubt it. God is perfect, I am not. God understands everything, I barely understand anything. I want to be used and believe I am based on the reactions I’ve gotten from others. I may doubt myself, even my own sanity at times, but I do not doubt God. So when I am traversing thru a low point in my life, I pray, praise, make requests and anything else that seems appropriate at the time, because the low points don’t last forever if you’re relying on the Lord to provide for and sustain you. Does any of what I’ve written make any sense or is this just another one of my inane ramblings? It makes sense to me, so I guess that makes it alright. In the end the only thing that really matters is lovingly living like Jesus each day and praise our Heavenly Father that he’s given us that opportunity by his grace. If you wish to comment, please go right ahead. I’ve actually never asked anyone to comment. Let’s see what happens. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing.

Richard Keller

Bread of Life Ministries

No comments: