BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Thoughts from a Random Mind

         Have you ever been so frazzled and frustrated that you thought you’d explode? That’s me tonight. Certain circumstances are out of my control and that combined with all that is going on in the country has caused me to be uncharacteristically ready to blow. What does one do when they feel that way? I pray. I try my best to shift my focus back to the Lord and off all the fiery darts the enemy is throwing my way. I remind myself that God is always supremely in control, and nothing will come my way that I cannot handle. He knows what I can take. The enemy wants me to believe I can’t take a whole lot, but God knows best and since he made me and knows me better than anyone else, I guess he should.

            Thoughtless, ignorant people cause me to simmer. They bring out the absolute worst in me. It is at those precise moments that the Holy Spirit reminds me who I am and whose I am. I need constant reminders because I am human and show it quite often. Oh my gosh, especially when I’m driving. My potty mouth resurfaces, which I am not at all proud to admit. It doesn’t happen in public; under my breath, to myself. I am my own worst enemy and Satan feeds off that at the worst possible moments. There are times when I am truly amazed that God loves me at all, but I’m comparing his love to the flawed, earthly love that exists in the world. His love is perfect and never-ending. Believe me, I am super grateful for that. Where our understanding ends is where God begins. 

            Lord, thank you for the patience, mercy, compassion, understanding and love you have for us all. You make this life worth living, trials and all. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing.

Richard Keller

Bread of Life Ministries

 

No comments: