BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Thoughts from a Random Mind

I’m going to try my best not to get political, because I don’t think there’s any place for politics in the church. That’s my personal opinion. I reflect on the fact that the political world is massively corrupt and that we’ve essentially been living a lie for decades due to the work of corrupt individuals who have infiltrated our country in an attempt to take over. If that is in essence true than large portions of my life have been a lie. What I believed to be true was nothing more than a mirage … smoke and mirrors. Corruption and lies are rampant in our country and it has effected the entire world. I believe God is bringing judgment on many evil individuals for the sake of this country and by extension, the world. Once the judgment hits, I’m sure I, along with millions upon millions of others will watch in stunned silence as the truth of the matter unfolds.

It has become a heavy thing to experience. I’ve come to realize that all I held important and dear to me has not been what it has appeared to be. I have begun to wonder what truth is and what has been a lie. This has little, if anything, to do with God. He is truth. He is the one true constant. There is no falseness in him. There is no indecision in him. There is no evil in him. Only truth and light. All that is good and holy is in God … it’s in his makeup. If there was ever a time when people needed to turn to Almighty God, it is NOW. So much around us isn’t real. The lies that have been perpetrated against all of us shall be revealed and justice will prevail. Time is all that is stopping the reckoning that is on its way. Judgment shall be swift and complete. 

I am realizing that nothing much matters to me anymore. The things of this world seem especially empty right now. Lifeless. Unimportant. That which is not for God is worthless. Hanging on to it is meaningless. Let go of all the inconsequential ‘things’ in your life and cling ever so tightly to God. HE is the truth and will NEVER fail any of us. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing.

Richard Keller

Bread of Life Ministries

No comments: