BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Thoughts from a Random Mind

NOTE: You may be wondering what happened to the Book of Acts series I had been doing. Every once in a while I feel compelled by the Spirit to interrupt what I’m doing and redirect my posting temporarily to accommodate what I feel the Holy Spirit be saying to me regarding my blog. In this case I felt I rec’d several clear topics that I ended up posting at the direction of the Spirit. I’m thinking I’ll be back on the Book of Acts starting Monday again. At least that’s the way it looks to me now. Have a blessed day!! Rlk

 

Thoughts from a Random Mind

STOP!

            To change a course of action.” *  That is just one of many definitions of the word STOP.  There are many times that we are asked to stop in our lifetime. STOP signs on the road tell us to change our course of action from propelling forward to coming to a complete stop so as to avoid a potential accident with another oncoming vehicle. We might be told to “STOP” saying or doing something because it is annoying to the other individual in the room. Police yell “STOP or I’ll shoot” in an effort to keep a criminal from getting away. In scripture, the word STOP is used in the very same way. The most important use of the word STOP is so that people will STOP sinning. 

            We are bound for an everlasting hell unless we do something: Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. So don’t be surprised when I say, ‘You must be born again.’  [John 3:3-6 NLT] Therefore, we all have a decision to make in this lifetime. If we reject Christ by living as we please, never receiving & applying God’s gracious gift of salvation to our lives, we shall go to hell. God didn’t send you to hell, you voluntarily went all on your own thru disbelief.  

                  STOP & think it thru. Are you so arrogant and/or ignorant to think that you can handle this life without the help of the One who created you in the first place? You cannot change the path you are on by yourself, or thru shear will.  You need God’s help; help He is more than willing to give you.

STOP delaying.  No one knows when their time on this earth is up, as I pointed out in my last posting. It’s time for a spiritual inventory to be taken. It’s time to allow God to reveal to you your shortcomings. STOP procrastinating. Don’t put off till tomorrow what can be done today...right now.

The Holy Spirit has been showing us a clear message this week with these last few writings. Receive a spiritual cleansing by God’s own Spirit & be made anew. It’s yours for the taking. Allow the Spirit of God to mold you into the likeness of Christ a little more each day. 

 

In His name & for His glory,

RL Keller

Bread of Life Ministries

*American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing 

Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

 

No comments: