BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Thursday, May 12, 2011

GOD IS FLAWLESS


Proverbs 30:5 (NIV) “Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.”

FLAWLESS defined: Being entirely without flaw or imperfection; perfect, impeccable, faultless, spotless, and unblemished.

Whatever you read in scripture is perfect and without mistake. The foot notes, commentary comments or interpretive inclusions are not, for they are written by man. Even the words I write here are open to interpretation and may actually be inaccurate, for I am human and while I strive to put forth words that I believe are from God to encourage and uplift, I could possibly be wrong in my assessment of scripture. Perhaps a heck of a thing to admit, but it happens to be true. This I know because I am not perfect; I am not God. I am not even “a” god, as Scientology would like you to believe. No, there is one God and His name is YHWH or Yahweh or Jehovah. He stands alone. No one can rival Him.

It is interesting to me that our society has such an infatuation with Super Heroes. We always have. I happen to be a big fan. I have a fairly large comic book collection and have just about every one of the Super Hero movies that have come out in the last 10 yrs or so. I view them as good entertainment and nothing more. I believe that people need a hero modeled for them. In some cases, perhaps more than I even realize, they have used Iron Man, Batman or Thor to subconsciously replace God on some level. Although I love the genre, there is nothing that can replace God and anything that tries pales in comparison. You see it is God Who is flawless, not any mere mortal. It is God in Whom we can take refuge and not any of the heroes who have graced the cinematic screen. Enjoy the movies for what they are, but never lose sight of the fact that God is your true super hero. Who else can raise the dead, heal the sick and forgive anything sin you have ever committed. No one but God Himself. That is exciting news my friends.

What the Super Heroes do for us is put a face and body to an entity that is good and righteous and wholesome and is capable of defeating evil. All this and special CGI effects to boot. But alas, it is fiction, as in not real. Even the actors and actresses who play the Super Heroes are in need of what God offers to all. And even if the characters they played WERE real and COULD do all the things they can do in movies, they would STILL need the forgiveness God offers, because they cannot save themselves. No one ever could. So go forth today knowing that the Word of God is true and that HE is the shield that protects you from all that the enemy dispenses against you. Amen?

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!

No comments: