BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A New Beginning


I have given some thought to when I would begin posting my devos again. I have decided that I would wait until Monday, September 5th (Labor Day). A new month, a brief time of refreshing experienced and a loving, forgiving God to speak of once again. Look for my return then. Until that time, may the Lord God richly bless each and every one of you, not just so you are blessed, but so you can then bless someone else.

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!

No comments: