BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, March 17, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 19

Just the other day I passed the golf practice range of a local country club which was off a back road leading to a woodsy area. Parked on the side of the road was an Audi. I knew exactly what was going on; the driver had snuck onto the practice range to hit some balls without paying. I've seen guys sneak onto regular courses and play the better part of a round of golf to beat the cost. Some may call me a stickler, but that's cheating in its most basic form. I was raised to be a rule follower. The argument could be made that it is because I am German ... toe the party line and all that. I am just wired like that. I guess it makes me wonder if they will cheat at something so inane, what else would they cheat at; their taxes, sneaking in the back door at a movie or concert ... the possibilities are endless. Now I am not pure as the driven snow. I've made more than my fair share of judgment errors, but that doesn't make anything OK. The end does NOT justify the means.

God has a certain standard that He wants us to follow. It stands to reason that believers in Christ will be more prone to obey these standards than those who are not. There are no shortcuts to heaven. No back doors; no side roads entrances to sneak through. We must all receive Christ to be forgiven; there are no substitutes for that. None. So do what you please, but know that not all the things that we engage in will benefit us. I have found that out myself on a number of occasions. Forgiveness is for the asking and with that comes hope. Without Christ what hope does any person really have?

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!   

No comments: