BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, March 24, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 20

I am of the opinion that no matter how bad a person may have it in their life there is ALWAYS someone somewhere who has it worse. It helps me to think like that when things aren't going so well for me. We all have our little trials and tribulations. They come to good people and bad people alike. You can be a saint and still have difficulties. It is an inevitable part of life. How we deal with our difficulties says a lot about our character and our belief system. I have chosen to believe that God has everything under control at all times even when I do not. If God is truly who the Bible says He is, then how could I not believe in such a way. Putting my faith and trust in something or someone else is putting it in something or someone that is fallible, for no one is INfallible except God. Why would a person believe in anything that wasn't flawless? Beats me.

So I am going to go about my day today with the hope that all will go well for me today. If it doesn't I believe there is a reason for it and I will roll with the tide. Life doesn't have to be complicated. We make it that way, but it doesn't have to be that way. It's like the gospel; we tend to make that complicated too. It's simple really. God loves us so much that He saved us from ourselves by sending His Son to die for all the sins we have ever committed. We just need to receive and believe; He changes us from the inside out. Praise His name.

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!

No comments: