BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, March 31, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 21

I have often admitted something I am not very proud; that I have the bad problem of judging people by their appearance. I assess them in mere moments, sometimes seconds. I determine what their intellect is, what economic level they belong to, whether they are nice or not so nice, their sexual orientation ... you name it, I have it down. It is so automatic that I do it without even thinking. I know I am like this and I am not at all proud of it either. I have asked God to forgive me for such an ungodly habit, yet I continue to do it.

Within the last few days I believe God has revealed to me how I can combat this terrible, sinful practice; learn to see others the way He does. I once heard it said that we should see others as people walking a tightrope above a fiery abyss. I suppose I could do that or I could just begin to practice seeing people the way God does; lost souls who think, say and do the things they do because they don't know any better. It's not their fault, they are a product of the fall of man. I need to be Christ to people, not their judge and jury. I mean, with the track record I have SINCE I have received Christ 33 years ago I have no room to talk. As you can well imagine, I am eternally grateful for God's patience and mercy.

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!

No comments: