BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, October 13, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 47

                In CS Lewis’ book Mere Christianity, he makes an interesting and profoundly logical argument for Christ being the Son of God.  In it he says the we are truthfully left no other choice but to consider Christ either a lunatic or a demon from hell … or what He claimed to be, the actual Son of God.  Those are the options.  Nothing lies in between.  To call Him a great moral teacher is an insult, for He was far more than that.  Great moral teachers don’t heal the sick and raise the dead.  Great moral teachers don’t reach out, in full view of many, and heal an ear that has been cut off by one of His disciples.  No, He was either a crazy man, demon or deity.  I personally opt for deity because He has come into my soul, filled me with His Spirit and changed my life for the better more than anything or anyone else ever could.  I have disappointed Him with my actions at times, but still He loves me.  One could never find a greater friend and savior than Jesus Christ.  My life would be empty and my future without hope were it not for my Lord and Savior.  My eternity is secure because of Him for He paid a debt He didn’t owe.  I had no way of paying that debt and He picked up the tab.  He bore my shame.  He took on my sin.  No, this man was no lunatic.  He was no demon.  He was the Son of God and He shall always and forever be worthy of praise.
 
WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!