BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, October 20, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 48

          It’s quiet. No sound whatsoever. Cup of hot java to my right. Clutter around my laptop in an area I call my ‘nest’. It’s indicative of the life that I have led. Amid the clutter and chaos that has been my life I have one place that is clutter-free and calm. It’s my laptop. My laptop is concise and organized. THAT is indicative of my relationship with God. While I don’t understand why I needed to go through all I have been through in my life, I know now more than I did then and am the wiser for it. I know now that God is incredibly faithful in spite of my unfaithfulness. I know now that God will never, ever look away from me no matter what. He is a mighty God who knows me better than I could ever know myself and better than I could ever comprehend Him. I know what I know and I don’t need proof. I know in my heart, mind and soul that God is real and no matter what the skeptics say or do, I will always believe in Him. I haven’t made a dime from my books yet, but I know that I am a success in God’s eyes because I believe I am being obedient to the call He has placed upon me. I am using my gift. It isn’t a gift that I purchased somewhere. It’s a gift that was given to me by God. I write. I believe I write well. That is not a credit to me, but rather to my God who has enabled me to write well. If I reach one soul, touch one heart, encourage one person, instruct, admonish or enlighten one individual with what I have written then I will be a raging success in heaven. I do it because I believe in my heart that I was born to do it and I do it because God wishes me to do it. May I never take from God the credit that is solely His. I am truly nothing without Him.

Walk with the King today and be a blessing!