BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, January 5, 2013

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 59

          There are times in my life that I feel lost and don’t have any purpose. Other times I am focused and ready to tackle whatever comes my way. My future is an empty canvas. I can make it anything I want. I know God will be in it. Writing will be in it; hopefully speaking as well. Doing voice over work seems a likely course to take to supplement my writing. What else? The future is cloudy. As I attempt to serve God to the best of my ability within the framework of time and space I have been given, I will stumble and at times go sprawling on the ground face first. Do I give up or do I get up and move forward. Moving forward is the only real option. Standing still is no option, because when you stand still you are really going backwards. Why; because others around you are moving forward leaving you standing where you are. Clarity of thought is essential. Knowing the mind of God is desirable. Being devoid of any Godly influence is foolhardy. There is nothing we can do in this life on our own that has any eternal value without God having a hand in it. Notice I said ‘any eternal value’. I’ve done many things this last year that have value to someone, but whether they have eternal value is up to God. I love God with my whole heart, mind, soul and strength. It is my desire to please Him with my life. Do I always accomplish that, no I do not. I do not say that with pride, but rather with honesty, knowing that I am frail and painfully human. God knows that to and He also knows I am trying. As we go forward into the future, let us all strive to do something, anything that has some eternal value. Do something for someone else without receiving anything in return. That would be a good start. God loves you unconditionally and so do I. May God bless you all abundantly in every way imaginable. rlk