BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, January 19, 2013

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 61

          I was asked to speak at my church this past Wednesday regarding the first book I had published last summer – THERE ARE NO McDONALD’S IN HEAVEN: WAITING ON GOD. I was touched and blessed by the turn out. As is very typical of me, I had copious notes for my talk, yet when I began to speak the Holy Spirit engaged and I was off to the races barely referring to my notes at all. What I had to say was well received and the Pastor gave me an A+ for my efforts. It was a very good night. I got to do what I like to do, speak about the Lord and He was honored and glorified in the process. It was a win-win for all involved. I set up a table with my books, some bookmarks and some of my new Bread of Life Ministries business cards. After I was finished folks purchased the book, seven to be exact, and one woman I know wanted to know if I would sign it for her. Others saw this taking place and a line formed for me to sign all their books. One women came to me with tears in her eyes and said “You really got to me. I’m so glad I came.” I wrote all this today to say that and then to say this: that is what it’s all about for me. If one soul is touched by my efforts, if one soul if blessed or encouraged or edified or instructed in some small way then I will consider myself a raging success. In the world’s eyes I will be just another writer. In God’s eyes I will be a blessing and that is all I truly desire out of my writing and speaking; to be a blessing and make a difference in someone’s life. May God’s will be done going forward and may He receive all the praise, honor and glory for anything I do in His name. rlk