BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, January 26, 2013

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 62

          There is a question that I came across a few months back that I didn’t know the answer to.  The question was “If you were accused of being a Christian would there be enough evidence for a conviction?” I would like to think so, but being hard on myself to begin with I kind of doubt it.  I might be considered by others to be kind or humble or considerate, but would I be seen as Christ-like? Now I know that I don’t need to be perfect in my thoughts, words and actions; that would be impossible. But should I not at least make the attempt to be more like Christ? I should. I do try … and I fail, continuously.  I feel like a child when they are just learning how to ride a bike without training wheels.  I want to please the Lord and I believe I do most of the time, but would there be enough evidence to show that I am a believer?  It’s a daunting question; one I hope remains unanswered, because I just might not like what I find out. rlk