BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

GOD IS EVERPRESENT

“I can never escape from your Spirit!  I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there.” “To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you.”  Psalm 139:7-8, 12b
       Yesterday we spoke of the all-knowing nature of God.  Today we will touch on God’s omnipresence or His ability to be all places at once by His Spirit.  No matter where we go in this life God is already there.  Notice we are not saying God has been there or He will be there, but rather that He is there. His spirit permeates all space and time. I’m not saying as the Hindus that God’s Spirit is in the trees or a coffee table, but I am saying simply that His Spirit is everywhere.
       If you have to understand where God came from to believe in Him you may have a problem.  While I do not profess to understand the origin of God, as in where He came from, etc., I have chosen to believe that “God is self-existent. This means that He had no creator, but always exists, unchanging, from before time until after its end.” 1 Notice I said not that I was forced to believe or had to believe, but rather that I chose to believe.  It’s a faith thing.  I’ve seen God move in some pretty amazing ways in my walk with Him and that has been enough to believe that wherever He came from is not important to me.
       It’s not only a faith thing, but a very personal thing as well.  You see Christianity isn’t a religion.  It’s a very intimate, personal relationship with your Creator.  God accompanies us in our most desperate times, riding the wave of disappointment, heartache and pain with us.  He provides strength, peace and hope when called upon.  I will go so far as to say that although God is with us in our trials, He is also standing at the end of it.  There is nowhere that we could ever go that God is not there already.  Just because you may not feel His presence doesn’t mean He isn’t there.  That’s where trust comes in.  The Lord has never failed; therefore He can be trusted without question.  Seek the Lord while He may be found.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!

1 [http://www.christian-oneness.org/about-God/chapter1.html]

No comments: