BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Friday, June 29, 2018

THOUGHTS FROM A RANDOM MIND

            I’ve been mentioning the word  “focus” a lot lately. What we focus our eyes, our thoughts and our mind on in general determines what will occupy or reside in our mind. That which occupies our mind will dictate our speech and our actions at some point. It’s like programming a computer. What you put into your mind will come out your mouth. 
            There are a lot of distractions all around us every day. The enemy is working overtime to trip up the most dedicated believer. That’s why I have been stressing where our focus must lie. I say this to myself just as I am saying it to you. I am not exempt from the trials of life. My devotionals and Random Thoughts are borne out of my own experiences. I try to use those experiences to not only be relatable to the masses, but also be an encouragement to my readers. 
            Place your focus squarely on the Lord and do your best with the help of the Holy Spirit to keep it there. It’s not a restrictive, regimented thing; it’s called spiritual survival. The enemy may not be able to coax you into hell, but he can trip you up and make you less effective for the Lord if you let him“Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you.”(James 4:7-8a)Do not let the enemy get even the slightest foothold. Ask the Lord to help you see things about you for what they really are and not what they may appear to be. “I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me”.(Phil 4:13) rlkeller

No comments: