BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Friday, August 24, 2018

WORD FOR THE DAY




Peak season at my job has rolled around once again. It's the time for 60 hour work weeks, with only Sundays off unless they deem it necessary to come in on a Sunday. There will be many days when I simply will not have the time to do a good job on a devotional, so I will post something like you see above. Always something encouraging or thought provoking to help you thru your day. Thank you for reading my devotionals. You all are a major blessing in my life. ... walk with the King today and be a blessing!
rlkeller

No comments: