BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Thoughts From a Random Mind

Here’s a valuable life lesson:  If you make a mistake, no matter how big or small, take ownership of it. Don’t pass the buck or make excuses. Own it. Hopefully it won’t be treated like a life or death situation, but even if it is, still own it. By doing that you build up your trustworthiness and integrity among your peers. Sometimes we don’t realize how important personal integrity is to a person until you have none. 
                  Whenever I make a mistake, and I make my fair share for sure, I definitely feel bad. It’s never intentional, but I don’t like to make mistakes. We live in an unforgiving world; so I try to learn from the situation, and then put it behind me. I typically don’t continually make the same mistake. My next mistake is always fresh and new. 
                  So establish integrity, thus building trust. These attributes are worth their weight in gold and speak volumes about your personal character. rlkeller

No comments: