BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Thoughts From a Random Mind

            I wake up every morning at 3:50 am (except Sundays). Unlike the 40 million folks that grace the unemployment rolls, I have a job. Since the retail stores are closed due to the Pandemic, ecommerce or online sales have exploded. Since I work for a Logistics Warehouse, that translates into a busy work schedule and I am grateful. 
            I thank the Lord for work, my health, my family, my brethren in the Lord and other sundry friends, our government leaders, etc. each day on my way to work. I accept that each day is orchestrated by God and I am grateful to be alive in spite of whatever my situation may be. The ever popular “It is what it is” mantra rings out over the land. We can’t change most things in our lives. The things we can change we should change under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Whenever I get physically or mentally tired, I remember that my situation could be much worse. I bless the name of the Lord for whatever circumstances I find myself in. I reflect on my life and filter thru the good and bad times. It cannot be changed, but if I have learned anything at all from my life lessons, I can avoid repeating the same mistakes. 
            Far too many people misunderstand who God is and what His plan happens to be according to His word. Therefore, it’s times like this that He gets a large portion of the blame for events like this Pandemic. It’s unfortunate that people are so ignorant regarding Spiritual things with regards to Almighty God. In all this I try to live like Christ, standing, tripping up, stumbling, but still trying every day. You can be sure that you can do anything when you rely on the Lord.  Trust in the Lord for everything and He will never let you down. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!
Rich Keller
Bread of Life Ministries

No comments: