BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, May 12, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 26

          When I think about my life and all I have been through, it is very hard not to think about the negative things that I have inflicted upon myself. God didn’t do it, I did. There are times when I have dwelled on those times so much so that I had become mired in a depressed state. In reality, the past is the past and cannot be altered in any way, shape or form. I know that to be true and always have, but sometimes our minds become a playground for the devil. He delights in pointing out all the reasons why God would not only not love us, but not have anything to do with us. This is why the Bible calls him a liar and the father of all lies (John 8:44)

          Nothing can separate us from the love of God (Romans 8:39). We must leave the past in the past and focus on the present and the future, both of which are in God’s capable hands. We can resurrect our lives from the rubble of past mistakes. Our mistakes do not define us as people. God still loves us and He still wants to use us for His glory. If I have learned anything in my life it is that I am flawed and God is not. We will never be perfect, but that doesn’t mean we should stop trying.

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!