BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Random Ramblings 28

               I’m nobody special. Just your average guy; a sort of Joe Bagadonuts. Never done anything spectacular by the world’s standards. Never achieved financial success. Never made a name for myself in any way, shape or form. None of this matters because I know God loves me. And there are no conditions placed upon His love. I know now that my past mistakes, and there are many, do not and never will define who I am. I am a child of God. He created me to worship Him. He created me for His good pleasure. I try to live the best I can for Him in this dark world who has lost their way. It is the simple things, the common things of this world that God chooses to use to accomplish His purposes. He shares glory with no man. The creature can never be greater than its’ Creator.  
                I am humbled that He has so readily forgiven me when I fall; I am humbled by His patience with me; I am now humbled by the charge to write a book in His honor to encourage and edify the body of Christ. If it were not for God’s grace and mercy towards me only He knows where I would be and what I would be doing. I want my life to be a tribute to Almighty God. I want to let the world know in one form or another what He means to me. I want to take my common, unspectacular life and let everyone know that it is not what we do in this life for ourselves that matters at all, but rather what we do for Him. I love the Lord for who He is, for what He has done and for who I am because of it.  He loves us, for who we are, not who we should be.  

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!