BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, June 9, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 30

            Sitting on the back porch in the cool of the morning sipping on my coffee, I quietly look at the scene around me; trees rustling in the breeze, birds chirping and flitting about, a lone butterfly fluttering from tree to shrub to tree. The blue skies are dotted with clouds. It promises to be a very nice day. As I sit, I ponder God’s creation; those things that are natural and those that are manmade.  How must things have looked even 100 years ago, untouched by humanity.  In the name of progress we tore down only to build up again … monuments to our intellect and know how. However, in that moment all is serene. They say silence is golden and that is very true. I enjoy sitting on the porch soaking in the silence. It seems to clear my head and firm my resolve to do great things for God. I thanked Him for all the things in my life that have helped mold my character. I wouldn’t be who I am without the gracious hand of God moving upon me. His forgiveness and mercy are undeserved, yet appreciated, for I know that without God’s redemptive act in my life I would be lost. I reflect on the scene around me once again and find peace in the quiet. It promises to be a very nice day.
WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!