BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, June 16, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 31

            Ever wonder what it would be like if we got whatever we wanted whenever we wanted it? What a chaotic mess that would be. The impulsive person inside of us would want all sorts of things that we would rarely, if ever, use. Our needs would get lost in the midst of a sea of desires. It’s a good thing God knows our needs better than we do, because if not our world would be a lot more cluttered than it already is.

            God watches out for us. He takes care of us. How do people live this life without the forgiveness and subsequent hope that God provides? I don’t know the answer to that; all I know is that I appreciate from the bottom of my heart what God has done for me. So I weigh that which I think I might want with that which I know I need and decide appropriately. I look at the pros and cons of acquiring my want and take the time to seek the wisdom of God (most of the time). Those things that I wanted but truly didn’t need end up gathering dust and taking up space; those things that I truly needed are consumed and then reacquired. God knows what He’s doing. It’s not all about us, but about God.

            There are so many times that we make poor decisions based on faulty information or frivolous desires. Almighty God has a solution for that; simply give our lives over to Him lock, stock and barrel. Seek His face daily and find out what His perfect will is for your life. As a result of doing that you will more than likely become refocused and redirected back onto that narrow path that leads to your eternal home.

            Isaiah 55:6 “Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.”

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!