BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, June 30, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 33

It’s Saturday morning. It’s going to be another hot day … close to 100. Geez I hate the heat. It should be a relaxing day spent in air conditioning. I am heading out to Wall Stadium to see stock car racing on the only 1/4 mile paved oval in New Jersey tonight. It should be toasty out there.
                Not sure why this just crept into my mind, but I was just wondering what I can do to be a better person for Christ? Living life without a purpose is bland and meaningless. Living for Christ is what I chose to do 33 years ago, but I lose sight of all that is truly important in life at times. I am striving to be all that I can be, yet life gets smack dab in the middle of where I am going. I am hard on myself, there’s no denying that, but I just don’t know how to act sometimes. I need to focus on that which is truly important a little bit more and not on what I want to do all the time. I feel like I am doing alright for the Lord, but I always feel like I could be doing more. I’m probably right. We all could be. I need to set my sights on what God wants for me. He is my sole provider and sustainer. Without God in my life I shudder to think of where I would be, but I have a sneaking suspicion it wouldn’t be pretty. Know what I mean? 

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!