BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, June 23, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 32

poser 1.one who pretends to be someone they’re not; 2. someone who tries to fit in but with exaggeration *
            Have you ever people watched before. I used to do it in college at the mall because I didn’t have two nickels to rub together and it was something to do. You can see some interesting looking people doing that. Some look normal by your own definition of normal and some look different. Some are what I would refer to as posers. They are trying so hard to present themselves as something they probably are not by the way that they dress, speak, act and walk. You see it in malls, on boardwalks at the shore, just about anywhere. I wonder what their situations are. I wonder what they do for a living. I wonder why they feel they have to be a poser. I wonder if they know God.

            Speaking of God, the other day I had someone ask me if I considered myself religious or spiritual? I said I wasn’t religious; that my belief was relational, that I had a relationship with God. She didn’t pursue it any further, but I shall. Having a relationship with someone is so much more intimate than just believing in them. I have spent the last 33 years of my life attempting to cultivate a relationship with Almighty God. I have good days and bad days, productive days and days that are not productive at all. All the while God has decided to love me. It was a decision He put into play before I was ever born. Being a God who doesn’t play favorites, He feels the same way about you. Did you know that? Perhaps all those folks who are trying so hard to fit in might like to slide into a comfortable relationship with the One who made them. Perhaps someday I will have the opportunity to tell them.

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!


* definition thanks to www.urbandictionary.com