BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, August 4, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 37

          I am taking a trip down memory lane tonight. Going to see Chicago & The Doobie Brothers in concert. Takes me back to the 1970’s when both groups broke onto the music scene. This is my first opportunity to see them in concert. Should be fun. Yes Virginia, Christians are allowed to have fun. God will be with me by His Holy Spirit which resides in me. I don’t expect that anything will take place that will be offensive to God so I believe I am going to be in for nothing more than an evening of good music.
          Having said that, I realize that good music varies according to the ear of the listener. I have a rather eclectic gathering of favorite music that I listen to. All sorts of classical music from various eras, such as, Baroque, Romantic and Classical; I enjoy smooth instrumental jazz the likes of Earl Klugh, Richard Elliott and Acoustic Alchemy; I love 70’s rock, but also enjoy music from each decade starting in the 1920’s on through current day pop. I spend most of my time listening to Contemporary Christian music and Alternative Christian Rock, however, when one is looking to chill, nothing beats smooth jazz to relax to. Of course, that is only my opinion. Some people have the ability to relax to Led Zeppelin, I just don’t happen to be one of them.
          If you want a good listen, check out a Christian group called Telecast. They are mild blend of soft rock and pop combined with Christ centered lyrics which make for a very worshipful listen. If you want to listen to something with a little more zip that deals with boy/girl relationships, love songs and thought provoking, insightful songs related to our relationship with God, then give Relient K a listen. There style of music is for those who like a faster beat. If you want to rock out with some harder stuff you could crank up any number of good Christ-centered groups; here are a few: Pillar, Kutless, Thousand Foot Krutch, Red to name just a handful.
          That’s all I have to say for today …

WALK WITH THE KING AND BE A BLESSING!!