BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, August 18, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 39

          I came across a question that caused me to stop and think. I didn’t have to think long before I came up with an answer to the query. “If you were accused of being a Christian, would there be enough evidence for a conviction?” It was a startling question; the kind that catches one off guard. I stumbled across it and then sat staring at it. My near immediate mental response was “No, no. I don’t believe their would be.” I was ashamed to have to admit that, but understanding all that I do about scripture, I have to admit I am not much of a threat to the devil at all. My comfort zone is so large and well lived in that I scarcely think of leaving it. Faith, love, mercy, grace, forgiveness; it’s as if they mean nothing. I write about them and believe in them, but have they truly transformed my life? Truly?
          I must also say that I am very hard on myself. I always have been. That’s not to minimize or cast aside my concerns; no, not at all. I don’t consider myself to be a very good Christian. However, having said that, I realize that God is not through with me yet and better days are coming as I allow Him to continue His work within me, for you see it is not the exterior things that others can see that matter, but rather the inward working of the Holy Spirit who creates the change that can ultimately be seen outwardly that really matters. This spiritual surgery which extracts undesirable traits and replaces them with Godly ones is quite necessary in all believers. Without it we are the same person with the same worldly desires and the same penchant for wrong doing.
          How would you answer that question up above? Have you allowed God to have His way with you? Do you even feel the need to do so? God loves you. Let Him move freely about you by His Spirit, reconstructing you into all you can be for His glory.

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!