BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, August 25, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 40


          I realized something the other day. The book I just wrote is for people who already believe in God. It’s for Christians … to encourage, edify and challenge them.  I thought what about the non-believers I encounter? There are people I know who would love to read my book, but may be put off by it because they don’t understand it or accept it to be true. My mind wandered (which makes me recall a tee shirt I used to have which had sprawled across the front of it “Don’t let your mind wander … It’s too small to be out by itself” … sorry, I saw an opening and I went for it.) … as I was saying, my mind wandered, as random minds tend to do and I thought IT’S A GOD THING; just popped into my head. ‘I like that’, I thought. I think I’ll try to write a book about God for non-believers. You know, something they mind be able to wrap their mind around without getting too deep. The Layman’s Series I had planned to do next will have to wait. It’s a God thing.  I believe God moves within me by His Holy Spirit in just that way. So I am excited to say that the next writing I will be doing will be for my unsaved friends and hopefully it will reach out once published and touch the world for Christ.

Romans 16:27 "... to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen."

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!