BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

TRUSTING IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES

“I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me?”   Psalm 56:4  NLT
     There are many times in this life when we may have every reason to be afraid.   The dread that can come over us at certain times can cloud our judgment and dim our sight where all we see before us is the issue at hand.   At that moment our faith can leave us and our trust in God can be shaken to its’ core.  It’s at times like these that we need to learn to place our focus squarely on the Lord and not our circumstances.  
       The lesson we can learn is that while we will have times when fear will grip our hearts, we truly can trust God to be with us and see us through any situation. 
           
          I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” (1)

    This is my command--be strong and courageous!  Do not be afraid or discouraged.  For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." (2)

       We must understand that God has absolute control and power over His creation.  If anything were not under His control then He couldn’t be who He says He is.  God has never and will never fail any of us at any time. His ways are not our ways and His timing rarely corresponds with our timing, yet God can be trusted.  He is never wrong, nor is He ever late.  Nothing will happen to you or me without God’s permission.  He allows things for our own benefit, regardless of how they appear at a given moment.  Place your full trust in Him.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!
(1) Genesis 28:15

(2) Joshua 1:9

No comments: