BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, December 1, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 54

          Knowing and serving Jesus Christ is my passion. Writing is as well. I have long had a burden to encourage and edify the body of Christ. Through the years I have noticed a whole lot of instructing and admonishing going on from the pulpit and from the pew, but not enough encouraging and edifying. Now understand, my experience comes from 3 out of 50 states alone, so this is hardly am extensive study I have done. Just an observation as I have moved through life.
          My hope and prayer is that for the rest of my life my writing and subsequent speaking will be able to sustain me financially. It is my heart’s desire.  My first book, THERE ARE NO
MC DONALD’S IN HEAVEN: WAITING ON GOD, was published this past July and is available from just about any book outlet you can think of online. My second manuscript was submitted a couple months ago and is nearly through the copy editing stage. It is called THOUGHTS FROM A RANDOM MIND and is a compilation of devotionals I have written over the past year. They are from the daily devotional blog I write each weekday on my site http://minidevos.blogspot.com/. I still write that blog and have plans to continue compiling them for future volumes.
          I am currently writing my third book whose working title is DEAR GOD, I HAVE A PROBLEM – IT’S ME! I am on the ninth chapter at this time. In general, it is about why people dislike Christians. I deal with the big question: why do people dislike Christians so much. I think a lot of the reason is because of US and not who we are supposed to be representing. I touch on many other related topics in the book and am looking forward to its completion and distribution sometime in 2013.
          Please pray for me as I seek to do the will of God in my life. Thank you in advance for your prayer support.   rlkeller