BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, December 29, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 58

          Above my work area just to the right is a sign that says, in part, “Hope reflects belief.” With 2012 coming to a close and 2013 looming on the horizon, we must pause for a moment to take stock of what we believe in. I believe in many things. Most of those things are tied to my strong belief in God. I can’t prove He is there, but I have chosen to believe that He is and that His grace has carried me to where I now stand. Millions of people believe as I do. Millions do not. That is their right. To those who do not, where does their hope come from? What is it based on? I am banking on the fact that the Bible is true. If it is, then it tells me all I need to know about God. It’s a strange concept, this believing in an invisible spirit being. I just know that I have relied on my belief in God for over 33 years and it has pulled me through some very difficult times. If hope truly reflects our beliefs than my future is bright and if you are in relationship with God, then yours is too. You see, God promises us a future filled with blessing, peace and fulfillment. Without God how can there be any hope at all? What would it be based on, man’s abilities? They are finite, God’s are infinite. It only takes a spark of faith to give birth to hope. My hope for this next year is that my writing career will begin to take off and give birth to a speaking career. I can hope because if I live for God, following His guide for living – the Bible, I cannot fail. I know I can’t because there is no failure in God. Therein lies my hope for the future. Where does your hope lie and in whom? rlk