BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, February 23, 2013

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 66

          Sometimes I have nothing to say.  For those who know me that might seem like an impossibility, but it’s true.  I am actually at a loss for words this morning; yet having said that I can always find something to say about God.  Maybe one thing I say today will bless someone.  Maybe one thing I say will encourage them.  Maybe it will mean something special to them.  So I write.  Today I believe I will simply extol the virtues of our loving and faithful God. 
          God is truly marvelous.  He is creative in all His ways and is the epitome of loving kindness and faithfulness.  Scripture tells us in 2 Timothy 2:13 that God is faithful to His children even when we are unfaithful because He cannot deny or disown Himself.  On our best day we can become so involved in our daily activities that God never enters our mind even one time; however, God is always thinking about us.  He cares what we think, say and do at all times.  He is the proto-typical father, in that He is perfect in every way in His care and assistance to His children.  Unlike earthly fathers, there is nothing God cannot do.  His way is always the way we should go for He has laid it out for us and although He is with us, is also at the end of the path to greet us.  Nothing can harm us for God is ever-present.  We get hurt or sidetracked when we lose our focus or take our eyes off Him altogether.  He is patient and will guide us back if we ask.  In the face of mounting criticism of Christianity and God in general, I still see no reason not to stand fast in my belief of Almighty God, for if He is who He says He is and I believe He is, then those who are opposed to Him can do nothing to me anyway.  Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! May His name be praised forever! rlk