BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thought From a Random Mind

                                   EMPTY LIVES    

            This past year I’ve been asking God to help me see people the way he sees them. I came to that place in my walk with Christ because I have been terribly guilty of judging others by their appearance. I felt I could pretty much size anybody up just by looking at him or her. It never dawned on me that their life is a complicated story just like mine. I knew nothing about them, yet I judged them just the same. Once the Lord granted my request I began to see something that I never expected to see; empty, unfulfilled lives. It made me very sad and frustrated. I realized that while I wanted to let them in on my reason for living, I had no idea how to broach the subject. Ever feel like that? I’ve been walking with the Lord since March 21st, 1979. I’ve preached and taught and even had 3 books published, yet I have no idea how to begin a talk about the Lord with these people that I rub elbows with each day. My next prayer to the Lord is “fill my mouth with the words they need to hear so that they can know you in a personal way just like I do.” May it be as I have prayed. Amen? Amen. rlkeller

No comments: