BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Monday, February 24, 2020

Thoughts From a Random Mind

           I have a confession to make – I don’t like people very much. I’ve gone so far as to purchase and wear a tee shirt that says, “Dogs are my favorite people”. Now don’t get me wrong, that isn’t a blanket statement, but rather a general statement. I have some friends I am very close with. I enjoy working in the culturally diverse workplace to which I am employed. It is the general populace that rubs me the wrong way. They can be rude, inconsiderate, bombastic, crude, divisive, deceitful, and that is to name just a few.
            I find it curious that the word ‘dog’ spelled backwards is ‘god’. I can only go by the dogs I’ve had in my life as an example, but they all seemed to exhibit the loving qualities that appear in 1 Corinthians 13 … the ‘love’ chapter in the Bible. Now I know they aren’t human and this all may seem a bit crazy to you, but I’m serious when I say to you that some people could learn a lesson or two from a dog.
            Regarding my not liking the general populace, it’s a problem I’ve dealt with for a while now. I’ve been praying that the Lord allows me to see others, ALL others, the way he sees them, with unconditional love and mercy. No judgment whatsoever. I’m working on it understanding that I am under construction continuously and may not have reached my goal until I get to the other side. God is good and faithful and loving and patient and compassionate with us all. We should be grateful for that because if we got what we deserved we’d all be bound for an everlasting hell. Think about that for a moment. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing. rlkeller 

No comments: