BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Thoughts from a Random Mind

            This is the 2nd time in the last few weeks that I felt the Lord telling me about 'inconsequential conversations'. This means being involved in trivial chatter. Perhaps this is just for me or perhaps it is for the church at large. At this time I don't know. I was very quiet today and a few folks at church noticed. I was being introspective ... trying to monitor my speech, to see where I go verbally when I talk to someone. This is not an effort to restrict what I or anyone else says privately or publicly. Not at all. I feel the Holy Spirit may be leading me to another spiritual place in my walk. I suppose I'm mentioning it in this public setting to my readers because being no respecter of persons as God is, what applies to me could potentially apply to any one or all of you. 
            I have felt warned by the Lord to be very careful who I listen to and/or speak with and even more importantly be careful what I say.  False biblical info is being presented, false prophesies abound, false declarations regarding God Himself are being made ... what the future holds for believers and nonbelievers I cannot say for I do not know at this time.
            Now, more than ever before we, as believers in and followers of Christ must seek wisdom and divine discernment. God will reveal to us what is from Him and what is from the enemy if we truly seek to know. It should go without saying that we are not only God's ambassadors to a sin sick and dying world, but also the army of God armed with His word and the Spirit. Always remember, we learn nothing new when we are speaking. It is only when we not just listen but truly HEAR that we gain Godly knowledge.
            We just celebrated Christ's resurrection Sunday. Jesus didn't go thru all He did for us to sit by the roadside as a spectator. If nothing else we can pray. Lift up the Lord and worship Him. Enter into the fray with your spiritual armor on (Ephesians 6:10-18). Be mindful of your surroundings and speak truth to those around you. We are currently at war with the enemy of our souls. We have been for a long time, but he has stepped up his game because the time is rapidly coming when he will no longer be able to avoid his judgment, which is most assuredly coming. Stay true to your faith. Do not buckle under the pressure for the Lord Himself resides in you in the person of the Holy Spirit. We have nothing to fear. Rest in the Lord and trust Him, for it is only thru Almighty God that any resolution can come.
In His name & for His glory,
Richard Keller
Bread of Life Ministries

No comments: