BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Thoughts from a Random Mind

              When I reflect on my life from time to time, I realize the times I took a misstep that ended up having negative consequences. Being a guy who apparently doesn’t learn my lessons the first time I stumbled thru several different versions of the same event. Fortunately for me I eventually “get it” and move forward. 

                  At times I can be a little slow on the uptake, if you know what I mean. Doesn’t mean I’m stupid, just a little ignorant regarding certain things. Now take the Lord, for instance. There’s a lot I know, but there’s a lot more I don’t know. Yet God wants to use me despite my flaws, faults and failures. You see He doesn’t see any of us the way we see ourselves. He sees us thru the eyes of love. He sees the potential that exists within us. He knows we aren’t perfect, and neither shall we ever be. But He loves us anyway. 

                  There’s an old chorus we used to sing many years ago in the first church I attended after I gave my life over to the Lord. It was in the early 80s when I first heard it. It’s called ‘Such Love’ and the chorus goes like this: “Such love, such wondrous love. Such love, such wondrous love. That God could love a sinner such as I, how wonderful is love like this.” We are loved just the way we are, no conditions, no subtractions, no hesitation, no regret … God loves us eternally and nothing can ever change that. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing.

In His name & for His glory,

Richard Keller

Bread of Life Ministries

No comments: